PTSD Passing Through Shadows OF Death: Amazon Kindle Edition
Amazon Kindle Edition Of PTSD Passing Through Shadows Of Death
PTSD- Passing Through Shadows of Death by, Author Cindy Vann.
PTSD is a book about triumphing over tragedy after years of addiction, isolation, desertion and homelessness to a life filled with hope found through intervention.
You will read about forgiveness, restoration and have a better understanding how PTSD affected a family and almost destroyed them. The events of life will form you’ but they do not have to define you.
Author Cindy Vann has written this book to bring hope for anyone who feels their voice can not be heard. We are Meant to live a life of abundance, not always monetarily, but one of feeling accepted and loved no matter where we have been. This title is the real-life encounters of Author Cindy Vann, if you enjoy true stories with twist that lead to empowerment then this 1st edition title is a must read for your reading list.
- Optimized For Amazon Kindle Readers
- Direct Download After Cart Checkout
- IOS Kindle App Ready, Launch eBook Directly Through the Free Amazon kindle app from the apple store Or Android Market Place
- Looks Great On Mobile Phones,Tablets & Kindle Readers
- Kindle App Available For Win + Mac Desk Top Download
- ISBN: 978-1-5356-1256-2
+ Android (Via Kindle App)
+ Apple IOS (Via Kindle App)
+ Amazon Kindle Reader